View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 03:45 AM
Colony Growing Master

Rice Reef is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scythanith View Post
Reef Raft have an amazing ability to colour up corals in their systems. For most mortals it's fought to achieve the same levels of colour in their systems. I don't hate on RR for their spa and colours, that's why I paid big bucks for some of the pieces. Will I do it again, time will tell. I have to see how these look in 6 months or so. If they don't colour up to at least 80% of what the pictures look like, I won't buy anymore RR stuff.

What I'm trying to get across is don't hate someone for buying RR stuff, it's their right and their money
Eh? Who is hating someone for buying RR stuff? I've had the diablo for a yr now. It's still s nice piece but it does not look like any of the reef raft pictures. I've had the wolverine, pink Floyd and. Poison ivy for five mths now and these three also came from IA. Since you got yours also from IA, let me know how yours look in month 5.

All the other pieces came from Frag Box and for the no name RR pieces I have not been disappointed in how they have turned out based on what I paid for them.
ATI 48" 3x75W LED with 8x54W T5, 2xTunze 6105, 2 x Maxspect Gyre XF150, Bubble King Mini 200 ( soon to be replaced by a Bubble King SM 200), Eheim 1262, Via Aqua 300 watt Titanium heater, JBJ ATO, Apex Controller

Last edited by Rice Reef; 10-12-2014 at 04:00 AM.