View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 05:31 PM

PFoster is on a distinguished road

Next weekend (October 5th) is the biggest frags show to hit Canada since the original MACNA!!
Will anyone from Canreef be attending?
If you missed MACNA this year this is an amazing opportunity for you. Actually even if you attended MACNA this year you couldnt bring anything home anyways.... so this is still an amazing opportunity for you!!

Reef Wholesale is proud to be this amazing frags shows Sponsor and will be offering some great raffle prizes for those that do attend.

There will be all the major stores from all across SW ontario and there will be more frags vendors than you can shake a stick at!!
So if you want to have a great weekend and see the best corals in Canada dont miss this event!

I will of course be bringing some of my own personal collection for corals. These will be for display/drool purposes only :P

Here is a pic of one of our smaller mother colonies that we will be bringing to the show.
Sorry but I doubt any of these frags will be available through a retailer at the show. We sold all our frags that we made so far and have not had a chance to cut any more pieces. Maybe if we can make a few frags today or tomorrow....