View Single Post
Old 12-27-2008, 05:05 AM

Lance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishoholic View Post
5 large angels. Queen, Blueface, Blue Ring, Emperor and now a Black velvet This I why I spent $4000.00 setting up another 230g fowlr tank. I do plan on having one last angel (I think 6 is lots for a 230g, may have to upgrade in the future ) the last angel I'm getting (sometime in Jan. or Feb.) is my personal favorite a King/Passer angel.

I think fishoholic is still good, remember I have 7 tangs in my 230g reef. As well as a few other smaller fish. I also would like to get two more wrasses, a banana wrasse and a red coris wrasse. Came close today to buying a lunare wrasse (still thinking about it) and a miniatus grouper (cool fish but then I couldn't put my perc's in that tank, so we decided against it) also I was eying up a regal angel (but that would be one too many angels) Yep I'd say I'm a fishoholic through and through

I'm in the same boat as you are. Waiting for my 225 to finish cycling: just about there: (NH4=0, NO2=.2, NO3=20.) Have put a few softies in the tank and they are doing fine. Next week ordering some CUC. I eventually want to get one large angel to go with CB Butterfly, Foxface, SF Tang, another tang of undecided variety, Coral Beauty Angel, Harlequin Tusk Wrasse, and maybe a Pinktail Trigger or Niger. Any suggestions on which large angel I should look at?