View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 02:11 AM

Etaloche is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by toytech View Post
Try and buy/sell on kijiji if you want to get ..cked around , people who want to buy your car but don't have any money , like at all , and cant get any but can you hold the car for them they really want it . Or you ask if a car for sale has any rust and they say it dosent have any rust so you dive 45 min to see it and there`s a fist sized hole in the rear quarters and you say hey that's rust and they say but ya you could fix it easy so I didn't say any thing , and I say really have you replaced a rear quarter before and repainted an entire car because that's not (some words) easy (some words) hat, you (some words ) fix it and I will come back and buy it for the same price that you have it at now if its so (lots of words ) easy . Glad im not bitter about it any more though .
God I can totally relate, had to sell off my car in Toronto and buy a new one when I arrived in Vancouver very recently. Pretty much had the same experience. I think you're on the right track, I should stop being bitter about it and move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grizz View Post
I have had tons of buy/sell experience here on the forum over the several yrs I have been a member and have only had 3 deals go bad getting ripped off completely. I do tend to go out of my way to be very accommodating to the buyer or seller depending on the deal. I don't live in an area with many reefers and have traveled lots to get something I want and also have to travel to ship items at my expense. My wife says I am to nice when it come to this but thats just me. A happy buyer/seller is a new contact IMO.

To many people just take others for granted and that just ****es me off so I totally do get where your coming from.

Don't see enough people giving rep points for positive transactions.
Right? I love it when a transaction goes great and one more acquaintance is made that I can share and enjoy the hobby with. This is why I try to be accommodating. After the extra work I had to put in, it's so rewarding to have made a new connection. Some people just try to take advantage of such situation for their own gain and that's what I can't take.