View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 10:32 PM

Dendromad is on a distinguished road

UPDATED

Unfortunately I have decided to shutdown my tank (lack of time with 2 very young kids and wanting to focus more on my frog collection). All livestock for sale.
see link for photos https://photos.app.goo.gl/wn6AbUqBxp4fafcJ7

Purple valida colony $40
cali tort colony $60

rock tower approx 9"x9" across by 12" high to top of highest coral) with the following coral attached:
Rainbow, Mystic sunset and Green encrusting montipora, small piece of poccilipora, and a red rockflower anemone hiding in there. $200 SOLD

Rock with magnet to attach to back wall with colony of setosa, green slimer(?) and red planet (though is green and never went red for me) $150

Rock with 4 large Orange and green Bullseye Rhodactis mushrooms $70 SOLD

Small rock with purple and green Favia and many purple and green mushrooms $50 SOLD

Colony of green with purple tip staghorn acro attached to small rock $60

8 head of candy cane $15 SOLD

tall rock with 5 large neon green rhodactis mushrooms $50 SOLD

5 polyps of metalic gold (bright under blues) mushrooms $60

Rock with neon green and purple tip frogspawn (host to clownfish) and many ricordea mushrooms $100 SOLD

Rock with green hammer approx 8+heads (host to clownfish) $70 SOLD

Rock with approx 40+ heads of armor of god zoa with a few green palys on it $80 SOLD

Fungia approx 4" across $40

setosa chunk $40

pink lemonade fully encrusted frag $30

Pair of clownfish one orange and white and one black and white with orange mouth $30 SOLD

Mandarin Dragonet eating pods, New Life Spectrum pellets and occasional mysis (had for over 3 years, pretty sure it is male) $40 SOLD

various small frags ranging $5-$25

thanks for looking!

Located in North Vancouver
text: 604 356 6770