View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 05:53 AM

fixerupper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImprezaSTi View Post
You have to look really carefully for the light sensor, they put it in the small clear bag with the stickers. I thought mine didn't come with it either but I discovered it a few days later. It's smaller than the size of a pin
I'd heard they were small and was careful to look for them. If by the 'stickers' you mean the sticky tape they send to mount the controller, that bag was open and the contents were loose in the box, so who knows. The box has two open slots where the ends meet the bottom. Anything that small could have easily made its escape. The ties used to bundle the cords were just loosely twisted on and the cardboard pieces securing the contents were flattened. It all had the look of being opened and poorly re packed. I know Nick would have made it right but it's not that big of a deal to me since nothing was broken and the important bits were all still there. I only mention it since it might be an issue with others more eager to use the sensor.

20 year old Hagen 100g 6' mixed reef. 36g sump with multiple broken Waveline products removed. Lights T5-LED combo.
1 Coral Beauty, 1 Flame, 1 Blue Tang, 5 Green Chromis, 2 Pajama Cardinals, Asst'd hermits & snails.
2 large boxes of broken expensive aquarium crap. 1 x VERY understanding wife.