View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 02:33 AM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus

I'm really choked because I specifically asked for individual receipts, and the girl told me there was no need because "it's all online now." Oh, great. Go to the website, find out, oh dear, one per person one per address, etc. - and individual receipt. Call back and ask for reprints for the other buckets and was told that's not possible because it can only be done on the same day.

There's no way this is by accident.

On principle I'm mailing in for my one rebate but I did buy 5 buckets and now sort of think it wasn't necessary because although still cheaper than normal without the rebate (what is the regular price anyhow? I'm not sure), but maybe not so much that it was worth going out of my way that day to get to the store.

If I do it next year, I'm tempted to stand in line for each bucket I buy and buy them singly. Ooopsy, I forgot I wanted another. Ooopsy, I forgot I wanted yet another. Silly me! Oh and can someone carry the bucket for me? My back hurts.