View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 11:08 PM
Gold Member

lastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura aboutlastlight has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimmer King View Post
Brett put it in a bag of Rice and seal the bag
Oh good call I'll do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Brett. I dumped mine in the middle of the vinyl floor.

Not sure what white pvc part you are referring to unless its the outlet from the pump to the outside of the skimmer? Great skimmer though. You going to love it. I think I may invest in one of those carbon caps though as it just reeks in my sump compartment. My wife gives me what for all the time.
My very first reef ever...I spilled the primer in the middle of a new lino floor. I spent about an hour shaving the top layer off of the floor wherever it had sprayed and then picked closest match pencil crayons from the arts cupboard and filled in the now white areas. My wife always wondered 'wtf' i guess when her feet would sorta run on that non-smooth area. I told her before we moved what had happened!

Yeah the skimmer test I did in bucket was awesome. I plugged it in in the sump today (i ahd taken out that machined white piece in the skimmer pump intake) and all it would do was fill with water and no air. i put it back in and you could tell it was working properly (even tho it's just fw).