The specs are right there on the sheet:

35W x 2 white
2.5W x 20 RB
2.5W x 4 B
1W x 6 V
1W x 3 Red
1W x 3 Green
1W x 2 Orange

= 144W total as also specified. The fact the LEDs can handle more power means nothing since the driver isn't there to back it up. Hence the fixture is 144W not 200W.

Next consider what's actually usable, 70W of white is useless with only 50W RB and 10W blue. Typical ratios for people like to use are 1:2 (white:blue/RB). So with 60W RB+B it's unlikely anyone will run whites more than 30W-40W power. That adds up to 100W max usable power. Didn't count 6W of violet cause that won't do ****, Reds, greens and orange is pure effect.

Looking at Vega it comes with something very close to the right ratio of white:blue and runs around 100W so pretty comparable except it's better in every way and cost less
That's all I was saying
oh no don't get me wrong, I am not mad at ppl bashing at the light I am posting lol, that is actually what I want to hear. The reason is the company has set their mind to want ppl here in NA to match the cost in Europe and from waht I kno Italian selling LED fixtures 2x the rate in NA and they complaint about ppl from Italy to shop overseas.