View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 02:52 PM

mike31154 will become famous soon enough

Looks like you have a little clownfish roaming around in your tank. Does he have an anemone to call home? Reason I ask is 'cause my bubble tip anemone is about the best coral controller in the tank. At one point I was overrun by bubble tips since they kept splitting. Kept Kenya, unwanted palys & GSP under control. However, several moved close to some coral I didn't want to keep in check, like hammer & monti caps, but them's the hazards. Pretty much anything in our tanks except for valuable sps coral seems to be able to get out of hand. I managed to find homes for all my bubble tip clones, but it was tricky getting a couple of them out. Back down to a single huge BTA for my Maroon Clown pair.

Anyhow, you could try parking a bubble tip anemone in the middle of your Kenya forest. If you're lucky it will stay put, your clown will have a home, the Kenya coral around it will recede & all will be well in your water world...... for a little while! Of course if it doesn't stay put, your clown doesn't like it, you'll be cursing my advice.