View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 11:18 AM

LeftCoastReefer is on a distinguished road
Default Tank Shutdown (Cloverdale) - All Livestock

With a sad heart I’m closing the book on my beloved sea community for personal and future reasons.

I know what these fish are worth, and I know that J&L and other saltwater trading stores are a little bare these days.

**The prices are firm, but they are fair.** First come, first serve, no holds. I won’t negotiate. All the fish and livestock are under 1 year old as that is how long I’ve had all of them. They’re all purchased from J&L.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fQHnXZUZuBSRrEBN8

Hardware will be listed in the hardware section by tomorrow. Unless there is a taker for $1250 for everything - including both the 120 gallon drilled reef tank w/ 40 breeder sump, and 55 gallon hospital/quarantine tank and a plethora of support hardware and accessories. Must be knowledgeable about how to run saltwater.

All livestock were quarantined and are ich and parasite free.

Prices and stock as follows:

Blue Throat Trigger - Male - $100

Blue Eyed/Two Spot Bristletooth Tang - $80

Flame Angel - $50

Melanurus wrasse - Male - $30

Ocelaris Clowns - Established Pair (will not separate) - $40

Blue Eyed/Threadfin Cardinals - Established set of 5 (best schooling fish, do not fight, unlike chromis - $100 (will not separate, each fish is $30+ at the store)

Clean up crew - Coral banded Shrimp, Cleaner shrimp, 1 Nassarius snail, multiple Trochus snails, Halloween hermit, small blue legged hermit. - $20 (will not sell unless all livestock is gone.

Purple tipped Hammer coral - 2 heads - $30

Base Live rock - $100 once everything is gone.

Thanks,

-Aaron. PM for reply. I’m on night shifts at the moment, so please be patient for a response.