View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 11:59 PM

NIVLEM09 is on a distinguished road

Ive heard stories about that "guy" who will remain anonymous but we all know im considering buying corals from him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjntm View Post
That's where all of my acans but 2 came from...I'd be careful saying that tho... I was banned for talking about that company a few months back.... stopped coming on here for quite some time cuz I thought it was VERY childish and pitiful that a certain mod (I will leave you un named for now,)banned me for something so stupid... but what can u do... took me 3 months to swallow my pride and log back into here...

You do however need to be cautious when ordering from there... He doesn't always reply very promptly.... I waited 5 months to FINALLY receive my doa/missing corals... however when I did receive them last week the order was amazing... and he did go over and above to get me what I was missing and also through in quite a few freebies that were very nice! But just be prepared to wait and stay on top of him if he doesn't answer... part of my problem is I got sooo busy with work I didn't try to communicate with him for 3 months.