View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 12:44 PM

Etaloche is on a distinguished road

So what's left to complete this tank and get it up and running,

Lights:
I've always used LEDs from a company called SB Reef Lights. I'm very satisfied and they released their newest model not so long ago which I want to try. Part of me also want to try something new. The true and tested lights from Ecotech and Kessil are just so expensive that I don't see myself going that route. I'm also set on the idea of hanging the lights off some hangers that will be attached to the back of the stand. There's not much room to hang stuff off the aquarium rim so I don't want the light fixture arms to crowd up the rim even further.

Some type of cooling:
Not sure if there's any room left on the rim of the tank to install a hang-on fan I've ordered.

Dosing pump/dosing lines:
I will eventually get a dosing pump when needed, but what already worries me is that there is no room to hang a type of dosing line holder on the rim of the aquarium as I'm out of space as mentioned above. Things are starting to get real tight in the sump area and this seems to be the limitation of these AIO aquariums. I will have to come up with something in the future.

Last edited by Etaloche; 01-18-2018 at 12:50 PM.