View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 06:35 PM
Rest In Peace

Doug has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanWR View Post
Sorry to hear about the bumpy road this build took. Forgive me if I am misunderstanding, but your scopas got ick (and died?) and you have the clowns in QT, but you moved other fish and coral to the 35g RSM? Wouldn't that guarantee the the RSM has ick now? It's also very late, so I may be missing something obvious.

In any event, you must have the patience of Job to continue after this roller coaster of a tank build. I'd feel like throwing in the towel if I had to go through this! I hope things settle down with your next one.
The three in the RSM did not show sick signs. My copperband, {of all fish}. bangaii & leopard wrasse seem to be all fine. The 35 was not running before. Contents are form the larger reef. I had to save what corals I could, especially the rack full I just brought back from Calgary.

I lost the male clown this morning. The female was giving him little pushes to get him moving. Mind you she always did that. Was a terrible morning for me. I sure hope the female makes it.

All my remaining rock is outside in a large tub with a couple of large powerhead. Will have yo go fishless for a couple months before use is another tank. Not mine, its for sale $200 for about 150lbs.

Thanks for the post.