View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 04:06 PM

mandyplo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddyob View Post
You are preaching to the choir Denny. I had my 20g Mandy tank. It's possible for some but not all.

It's not an easy first fish.

This seems to always happen but no matter how much info you put in the original post, no one seems to read it and I always find myself repeating... Anyways, My 65 gallon is over a year old now and I have done endless reading on these fish since I started my tank because I've always wanted one. I have also purchased from reef nutrition the live tigger pods and the phytoplankton to feed the tiggers. I'm fully prepared to continue to stock my tank with pods for the mandarins if they refuse to eat prepared foods.

And I don't know where you got the idea that this would be my first fish... I have many fish they are just in quarantine right now, I have been a fish hobbyist for years and I have successfully kept other hard to keep fish such as certain anthias and butterfly fish. Sorry if I'm sounding rude I just feel that a lot of people jump to conclusions/makes assumptions when I have already stated the facts.

Last edited by mandyplo; 02-25-2013 at 04:09 PM.