View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 05:19 PM
R.I.P.

reefwars will become famous soon enough

Took some pics over the weekend and we will post them in the next few days but tank is on cruise control , our large maxima the one that had pinched mantle seems to have made a full recovery and back to his normal self after a few fresh water baths. All our gorgs we added have now finished doing there shedding from going to a new system and look great

A little while ago we had a mishap with the doser and I put the wrong cap on the vinegar bottle instead of an A I put a V on the Alk bottle so I thought it was vinegar ...stupid me set it up and was dosing Alk on a vinegar schedule while another pump was dosing Alk on its reg schedule , dkh went to 14 before we caught it but is now back down and problem rectified . We got a little stn on a couple acros but that has stopped so could have been worse

We are going to be finishing the cabints over Xmas which we are going to be doing I think in stone if not some sort of tile

Funny enough the loudest part of the system and the only thing that can even be heard is the jebao dc pump even on speed 3 it drives me nuts lol the enclosing of the stand should help though

Will post pics soon as well another video