View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 08:38 PM
Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road

Among all the other things that are driving me nuts about this new site that everyone has all ready mentioned like reef save and difficulty to keep levels for livestock and coral (And I do terrible when the sites I like change)... I don't notice a filter for brand...? (I apologize if that has been mentioned all ready)

I used to really like how I could go onto your old side, select fish food, and go right into the section and only see Omega One food.
Perhaps on the left there where for example I can sort by type of food, you can also allow a filter for brand? Like how Walmart or Petsmarts websites have 100 different things you can choose to filter by and list each brand, price, type, etc...
I used to do this for numerous items on there and loved how I could click one of the options on the main page and only see a certain type of that item.

And perhaps it's just me and the settings I use but when you use the side menu there and hover dry goods, then have to choose between Supplies or equipment (I liked how the old one showed all the options all the time, I was never sure if 1 item was classed as 1 or the other haha) But in particular for the "equipment" category, my screen isn't big enough to show all the options with out scrolling down, then I loose the whole menu, and if I scroll down enough to show where the bottom "wavemakers" would appear, I can no longer see the top where I first hovered "dry goods" or equipment" and then I loose my menu and have to scroll up and re-hover. I don't keep my display settings at the smallest option, but their also not at the largest.

Gave up on trying to use it on my phone.

I do love how "New and Noteworthy" still remained a nice easy button/page to locate.
And your hours are still shown on every page so their way easier to access then more websites as you're trying to figure out what section they've hidden their address and hours under.