View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 08:55 PM

daniella3d is on a distinguished road

Geeez, I did not attack anyone. Where do you see name calling? anything offensive? If there is then I apologize as I did not meant to make it a personnal attack. I am just tired of seing people jump to such conclusion without even knowing or verifying this before they post it.

It's not the part that he's saying wear gloves that bother me, that's a good advise, it's the blaming something on zoanthids that could be totally unreleated. Why does it bother me? because it is hard enough to get some good looking zoanthids in this country and if people start to spread fear like that then it might get even harder to find good zoanthids in the future. It has already hapened in a local store where I live so they don't sell zoanthids just because of these.

BTW, there is a risk of being poisonned by palytoxin by eating seafood and that risk is probably greater than being poisoned by handling zoanthids while fragging. The source of palytoxin is a symbiotic dinoflagellate which lives in corals.

And if anyone interested...a person even tried to commit suicide with palytoxin... If only he had knew that all he had to do was buy some zoanthids and eat them....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...es-affair.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by nozwal View Post
i dunno why daniella has to attack the TC, he is basically just saying be careful when handling zoas or other corals. yes he could be wrong on his assumptions of his arm being numb cuz of the zoas, but all hes doing is warning us to becareful. thats the message is he trying to tell us. wear gloves and dont risk injuries . so i dont kno.....attacking someone that is trying to help us just makes u look like a douche