View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:13 AM

tim the toolman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sengerseahorse View Post
This forum was recommended to me from a friend. Obviously you people are not very accepting of new people coming on here.

What offends me might not offend you, but how would you feel if the first post you do you get your ass chewed off by a bunch of people and are asked if you are for real or are just trying to get a rise out of people.

If this is what the saltwater community in Canada is like, **** it! Do yourselves a favor, drink and beer, smoke your drugs, watch your fish, and enjoy your little life of making mine miserable for the last 48 hours.

I have more in life to worry about then this bull****. I am not into these high school games. You wanted me out, I'm out!

I really think that you are taking things out of context with peoples responses. On this forum people are (in most cases) animal lovers first and hobbyists second. So far with the exception on Laurie's first post, which I know she meant no harm with, and she has aplologized for any misinterpretation of her comments, you have been given some very good info. I am actually thinking seahorses for my next tank and have found this thread very informative. Don't let this one first experience run you off canreef. This place is an endless supply of good information as well as a great group of like minded people which extends far beyond salt water.