View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 06:08 AM

viperfish is on a distinguished road
Default My First Impression of Red Coral

So I'm on a business trip to Edmonton a while back, and decided to make my return trip to Medicine Hat a "Fish Store Tour" hitting as many as I could on my round trip. My last stop was Red Coral, up to that point I had been to four other stores and barely bought anything because nothing had caught my eye or the price was too steep. Anyway, I walk into the store and hit it off with Kevin immediately, he's just one of those guys that after five minutes of talking you feel like you've known him for years. The selection of corals was out of this world, and while not a huge amount of dry goods, he had everything that counts. I picked up some livestock (a really cool Carpet Nem among others), and some supplies. I've been hesitating on the Zeo for months now being a skeptic to avoid buying the expensive supplements but he sold me on it and got me all set up. In the meantime my wife thinks I must be broke down on the road somewhere because I should have been home long ago, and here I am shooting the breeze with Kevin! I left the store with everything all secured and insulated for the trip... broke... and feeling great... WHAT A HOBBY!

Kevin, keep up the excellent work and keep your personal touch in the store, its priceless! You know I'll be coming for a visit next time I am in the city.