View Single Post
Old 09-26-2022, 10:36 PM

Delphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura aboutDelphinus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Delphinus
Default FS: 3x Lumenarc mini reflectors: 400W metal halide ballasts — YYC

(I grant it's a long shot that anyone might want these... but I'll try selling these here before dumping them to metal recycling.)

3 Lumenarc mini reflectors. 1 is missing cover glass, the other 2 are fully intact.

2 430W metal halide ballasts (back in the day these were called 400W HQI and were the preferred ballast for Radium 400W lamps)

1 400W pulse-start ballast (I think technically it's runs at 380W. It supposedly ran the Radiums a tiny bit more blue than the HQI's did, but I never noticed a difference).

FWIW, my tank looked utterly amazing and corals grew like weeds under these lights. But with LEDs, their era peaked.

Price: $20 per pair (ballast and reflector). No lamps available, sorry. Or shoot me an offer for the whole lot, or any of them.

PS. Shipping can be option for non-Calgary buyers but would be at buyer's expense. On that point there's no wiggle room, sorry. But we can work together to find the best way to move these.

halides_and_reflectors.jpg

Last edited by Delphinus; 09-27-2022 at 10:54 PM.