View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 11:11 PM
Vendor

nrosdal is on a distinguished road

Not really discontinued, they just have so much output for the area that they cover that they never really caught on. Each one put out i think 240watts and covers around 24"x36" which is quite alot more light then almost anyone with a tank less then 4ft deep needs. SO as opposed to getting one and running it at 20-30% most people would rather get one that is more spread out and can run in a higher range and also cover more area for the same $.

I think the 2012 is perfect fize for a 5ft tank and can be used on 4ft if you don't mind a bit of spillage over the sides of tank.

Yes there is a new light with some cool options coming down the pipe. But they have been working on it about a year now and it keeps getting pushed back every time they find a new option to add or internal component that can be better. SO i don't expect to see them for at least 3-6months. When they are finalizing the new design i should get one around a month ahead of time and will run it to see how it goes and let everyone know it is getting close at that point.

I will email you the layout when i am back in office later and for now you can just check the product listing as it should have the layout (at least color wise and # of what color). Will send exact layout so you can see where everything sits when i get a chance today.

Hope this helps.