View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 06:02 PM

TimT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Thanks Tim..
I would imagine if it's dosed on a schedule than your ca reactor or dosing pump would make up for any all that may be flowed out..

BTW. Great product
Thanks.

The Foz Down has a great affinity for Phosphate in the water. This is it's first preference. Once all the Phosphate is bound to it it will start on alk. This is why it's important to dose it diluted and throughout the day. Dosing pump or ATO pump is the best way. To answer your question, yes, but if it's dosed slowly and diluted there is almost no effect on Alk or clouding of the water, none that I have seen or measured anyways.

I used it for years and figured it would benefit the hobbyists if I offered it. Most products I sell are things that I first used and had great success with. The Pacifica Plankton is another of the products that I used and then started to sell. I have had fish(Longfin sleeper goby and Green Damsel) lay eggs in my holding systems by just being fattened up on the Pacifica Plankton.

Cheers,
Tim