View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 11:26 PM

Myka will become famous soon enough

So the gobies have been pretty awesome. They aren't as cryptic as expected. I can usually locate one or both of them when I look at the tank. The smaller one likes to hang out on the sand, and the "less small" (haha) one likes to hang out under the Long Polyp Toadstool. The Toadstool was just supposed to be for filler and I planned to remove it once everything else grows in a bit, but now I'm torn. Trouble is, I already promised it to someone. Dangit.

When I first added the gobies, the bigger one went right into the rocks, but the smaller one dove face first into the Sunny D palys. One of the Palys was closing up on him, so I used a skewer to pull him out. For the rest of the evening he sat an inch away from the polyps looking dazed and confused, so I was thinking he was a goner. Today he's perky though, so I have hope! So the gobies have been pretty awesome. They aren't as cryptic as expected. I can usually locate one or both of them when I look at the tank. The smaller one likes to hang out on the sand, and the "less small" (haha) one likes to hang out under the Long Polyp Toadstool. The Toadstool was just supposed to be for filler and I planned to remove it once everything else grows in a bit, but now I'm torn. Trouble is, I already promised it to someone. Dangit.

When I first added the gobies, the bigger one went right into the rocks, but the smaller one dove face first into the Sunny D palys. One of the Palys was closing up on him, so I used a skewer to pull him out. For the rest of the evening he sat an inch away from the polyps looking dazed and confused, so I was thinking he was a goner. Today he's perky though, so I have hope!

So the gobies have been pretty awesome. They aren't as cryptic as expected. I can usually locate one or both of them when I look at the tank. The smaller one likes to hang out on the sand, and the "less small" (haha) one likes to hang out under the Long Polyp Toadstool. The Toadstool was just supposed to be for filler and I planned to remove it once everything else grows in a bit, but now I'm torn. Trouble is, I already promised it to someone. Dangit.

When I first added the gobies, the bigger one went right into the rocks, but the smaller one dove face first into the Sunny D palys. One of the Palys was closing up on him, so I used a skewer to pull him out. For the rest of the evening he sat an inch away from the polyps looking dazed and confused, so I was thinking he was a goner. Today he's perky though, so I have hope!

SPS fanatic.

Last edited by Myka; 02-26-2018 at 11:30 PM.