View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 02:20 PM

MaverickReef is on a distinguished road
Default Extreme Bad Service at AquariumPlants.com when purchasing TrueLumen Pro LED

:frown:Back in may I've decided to convert my BioCube 29 to LED. So I've started shopping and decide to go with a simple solution....to add LED Strip to my Cube. The CurrentUSA TrueLumen Pro 12" seemed appropriate and AquariumPlants.com had them for a fair price (maybe to good) So I when and ordered the LED and a Power Supply. The purchase was done on the 11th of may and was due to ship on the 13th....First issue it only shipped the 20th. On the 23rd I receive my package promply opened it and found inside the box......news paper, bubble wrap and a power supply that was it ! nothing else not even an invoice ! I called AquariumPlants.com right away and the also the next day. At first they mention that they would ship a replacement ASAP....but the following week they changed their mind they wanted to get refund by USPS first and then they would ship a replacement. They offered to refund and I did accept since I did not want to wait week for my replacement unit.....so I decided to buy ReefBrite instead (was available locally) great choice I should have done this the first time. Now 4 weeks later I still await refund on my Amex from AquariumPlants.com.

DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE STAY AWAY FROM AQUARIUMPLANTS.COM

Be smart buy locally the reefbrite product

PS. Many reviews are now recommending not to get the TrueLumen Pro