View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 09:48 PM
Likes to play with Fish

tang daddy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFish View Post
I would stay away from "drizzling" this product into your tank lol. Instructions say 1ml per 10 gallons which ain't much! Do you remember what days you dosed Chris? Like 3ml Friday, 10ml'ish Saturday? I'm surprised it has an effect on your bubble algae and bryopsis already. From what I've read this stuff should be used from twice per week, up to once every 2 weeks depending on algae type or amount.

Keep us posted

I'll be taking photos every night at the same time and will compile some images after about a week.
Lazy mans pour Bryan, call it liquid courage....

I dosed 3ml Thursday night and then drizzled some into tank and sump like about 10-15ml more like a drip drip drip not squirt*friday

Haven't dosed any since because I was monitoring the corals, I can say that few days after like 6 days to be exact the corals are back to normal. Glass has a green film on it only after 1 week and 40% of bubble algae is gone... almost in disbelief from 1 dose. I got my doser yesterday so will hook it up tonight and start with 1 ml per day instead of suggested dose of 10ml per week. I think in small doses the corals will not even notice and stress.

90g starphire cube/400mhRadium20k/2 XHO/2x27w UV/2x39w T5/ 3 Trulumen led strips

Last edited by tang daddy; 01-20-2017 at 09:52 PM.