Follows the rules!

Coasting is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncangweller View Post
Not much help to you, but that's a great photo
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKoKoMan View Post
I would try the addition as my clowns stick together in their territory. Could be a
change in behaviour related to the loss of the mate. Was the female always very aggressive? Or is this something that has changed since the loss?
I think its more to do with her probably being of breeding age/size now as shes grown since I got her. Its only been this last month or so where she has turned into a real turd. Dont think its related to the males loss at all as he has been gone longer then her attitudes been around. Shes been split from a mate a few times anyway as i bought her as a single female from J&L about 2yrs ago where the pair had their own tank and someone bought the male and left her, which was perfect for me as I needed a for sure female because my male lost his female randomly.

Just argh. My other fish all had such perfect fins and now.... my poor Sailfin tang is deathly afraid of her.

I will give it a shot if the clowns they have today are big enough to survive my tank. Though maybe she will protect a little one....