View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 04:38 AM

Llamarama is on a distinguished road
Default F@&#!

well its been a good few weeks...filled the tank got the plumbing all going, discovered a small leak near the top of the tank in one of the corners grr fixed that....got everything transferred over no cycle everything was great...picked up my gorgeous LTA from Denny and everything seemed to be thriving today I looked over at my tank and was so so excited to see my clowns in the LTA (they're tank bred and kinda slow) so I sat down in front of the tank to watch the action and F@&# one of my fish has ich spots on him /cry FML never had ich in my tank before so stress from the move must have had some effect...so it looks like i'm setting up the 2 25g tanks for QT and meds for 6-8 weeks while it dies off in the DT.....ugh hopefully this all works out wish me luck! at least it gives me room to aquascape

oh yeah forgot to mention that on monday last week, hubby dropped the light fixture in the tank and electrocuted himself (luckly none of the fish) *shakes fist* so we had to go to calgary to get a new light fixture on the weekend and now i need to find ich meds somewhere AAARGH thats 3 right? bad things always in 3...hopefully