View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 07:27 PM

shiftline is on a distinguished road

Concept is on my next year wish list maybe I just need to win one if their monthly contests haha never know.

I added the mp10qd last night and am very impressed with how much quieter it is compared to the white es driver version I tested last week.

You inspired me to tidy up my stand a bit today as well

Top left is my Jabeo dosed, custom optical ato and some test kits.

Bottom left is all my dosing and ATO containers. I used $2 1 gallon vinegar jugs from the dollar store. The ATO is a 2.5g water jug

Bottom right is storages for all my "fish stuff" atleast the common use stuff (there is a. Giant box of extra stuff in the shed!)

And last but not least the top right is my favourite cube.. my control centre! Behind it all is a PC ups to take care of any short term power outages. I haven't tested the total runtime but so far the tank hasn't missed a beat. I may put just the mp10 or return pump on battery and the rest on surge only however it will take some special wiring to work with my switch panel

Now for the tank it self.

I'm thinking of getting 3 sexy shrimp to hopefully host my carpet anemone

My porcelain crab as taken a liking to my rock flower

After the previous tank cracked I lost my lunar eclipse Zoas and decided to pick up some more to replace them

I spotted a new type of daisy/clove polyp appearing on the rock.. Now their is two different styles. Strange!

The clowns know to photobomb my shots. Forest fire digi and alpha omega Zoas

Australian Duncan's - by far my favourite softie

Special blend of hammers

Frogspawn to keep the mushrooms in check

I added a colt coral to the back corner last week. It has a nice blue colour

Green and pink birds nest

3 different colours of monti

Rainbow monti

African hornets are filling in nicely

And my DIY frag rack that will move to my 10g "extra stuff" tank to clean mine up when I get a chance

I drilled holes in a strip of acrylic and glued the ends to rocks as my stand

And last but not least. My newest addition the mp10qd