View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 02:54 PM

daniella3d is on a distinguished road

In deed, some people will die when stung by a wasp or a bee and I feel only a short lived pain.

Some people will die if they ingest a slight bit if peanut butter...wich is yummy stuff to others.

When I bought my tube anemone the store owner told me that some people had their hand went numb after toutching or being toutched by the anemone. I toutch mine all the time when I clean the glass and don't feel a thing or any numbness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky When Wet View Post
Well, I'm still up and it's late.... I still believe it's a toxin but not sure what the source is. You might take this to a site called WetWebMedia.com It's run by Bob Fenner and Anthony Calfo among many very qualified folks.... Here's a link: http://wetwebmedia.com/index.html

Just follow the rules for submitting questions...like good spelling/language etc... they are more formal than us; but, well worth getting to know.

They've helped me when I first started up.

Also, you should know some people are more sensitive/predisposed to toxins than others for a myriad of reasons: diet, heredity and those "unknown" factors. I've learned I cannot touch stressed paly's of any sort without serious palpitations, breathing trouble and tightness in chest.

The last thing you want is to induce a heart event. I hope the people at this site can help.

Please avoid the tank until you know more.

Bunny