View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 06:24 AM
busy with fresh water.

The Guy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by piusma View Post
I was the person who backed out of the deal after driving an hour to Langley and woke a friend up 6:30 in the morning only to find out the tank had some scratches on the side. I had asked if there was any scratches on the tank before I took the drive on a Saturday morning and was very clear that I'll take it if the tank was scratchless.

I don't ever haggled and I have no intention to flake but the reality is I was really looking for a scratch free tank. I realize the value on the LED light and it's a great piece of equipment, but I was not the only one to blame for this sale to fall through. I will say the front and the right side of the tank is scratch free and would be a great tank for anyone who would not need all 3 sides viewable.
Just a point of information this is a used tank and I challenge anyone to find a used one scratch free, I now have the tank filled with water and vinegar cleaning it and the scratch is so slight it's not visible at all when filled with water, so when asked by piusma if the tank was scratch free, I thought it was because I couldn't see any on the tank when I looked at it.
If a person wants a scratch free tank for sure then you better figure on buying a new one I suppose and paying a lot more money.

Last edited by The Guy; 04-05-2016 at 06:29 AM.