Thread: FS/FT Vancouver
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 03:08 AM

bennyhill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCOrchidGuy View Post
Drove 1 1/4 hours to pick up the Innovative Marine 92 watt Skkye tablet light after being told twice the seller would check on them to make sure they work only to show up and find out one of the two had almost half the white LED's out on one light.

Buyers beware.
BCOrchidGuy gave me 15min notice before he showed up, I knew he was coming sometime during the day but I didn't know what time nor did he give me a time .had to rush back while having lunch with my family . I told him I had to get it from storage and test it before he came through text . When he got here i showed him the lights and explain what had happen . 5 leds where out no idea why . I've tested them before I put them away months ago and all where working and everything was fine . I understand why he didn't want them . So I've tested them further after he left and now they both work fine . It take both party to make time for each other and understand it's sales . BCOrchidGuy if your bitter about how things turned out you can go kick rocks and waste someone els time and complain about it .