Thread: HELP!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2004, 03:52 PM

AJ_77 is on a distinguished road

Richie, it's tough to know all this stuff right away - that's why people here have been telling you from Day 1, "take it slow." You could honestly spend a year just reading all the boards, following threads on other people's experiences, and learning from all the mistakes they make. Then you could avoid many of them yourself...

The common factor is that impatience leads to problems. It's really a hard one to learn, but this isn't a hobby for fast results - at all. That may be why some might openly question whether or not you should continue in it. Sounds harsh I know, but if we can't learn from the people on here that have shown success through their methods for years, then we're screwed...

If I hadn't relied on the reefers I met on this board when starting out 2 years ago, I doubt that I'd still be here at all. But I took the hard acvice, and found an approach that works for me, and it's been great. A lot of learning and patience, sure, but that's all good.

Don't know how you came up with a Ritteri, but I feel for you. That thing is one of the hardest animals to keep, period.