View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 04:13 AM

superduperwesman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphelps View Post
Yes!! I only need 29 more votes. You're going down waterchange boy!
ahah that's just because some people are more comfortable with your tank being more innovative b/c it's your "tank" that is modded but any good reefer knows that a very important part of any tank setup is the stand, and a very important part of maintaining a quality tank is water changes and just because this contest left the guidelines on those items open doesn't mean that they are any less a part of my tank setup or any less a part of this contest for that matter ahah. It just so happens that the "filtration" will have more guidelines outlined for the next contest (like size restrictions etc.) but it's still a part of the contest it's just not as stringently outlined, and FYI the back portion of an AIO is just as much "filtration" and not "tank" as a sump is. But a person's "tank" is almost always still in part judged by it's stand in reality and so it is in the contest and I don't see any problem with allowing that to influence the votes. You can have best tank... maybe.... but I will take most innovative... maybe... like you said it's not over till it's over, and worst case I'll just come steal your tank while you're sleeping and combine the votes all for myself mwahahah