View Single Post
Old 10-26-2014, 03:26 PM
Proofed by Wheelman

Cujo#31 is on a distinguished road
Smile White Flag?

Understandable the challenges involved in running a small business. I think I speak for everyone when I say hell ya support the local guy (as long as he is not raping you and knows he is). Especially since I had already noted they had a great selection, and quality looking livestock....Both reasons why I have made repeated trips and took the time to detour specifically to visit the shop. Only to find a closed shop. Facebook, PM's.... Have we missed the most basic form of communication? A simple, and effective note posted on the door, with a contact number, and I would have grabbed myself and fell to the floor and waited for someone to drop by and let me in. 99 days out of 100 between my job and my family I'm running like my hair is on fire. The most valuable commodity I have is also the most difficult to get....time. I do not know either owner, although it is no secret they are the kind of folks we want to visit when we are stocking our obsessions. The most difficult thing to express in digital communication is tone, intent. Never intended any malicious intent, only tried to express frustration. And yes, if I can get in, I'm still giving them my money. I'd much rather support the local guy than a hack no mind hocking garbage stock or a corporate machine.