View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 05:42 PM

impreza is on a distinguished road

At least you have a job! haha

I graduated in April with a degree in Geology and finding a job has been incredibly difficult. Being declined so many times has got to be the most discouraging feeling I have ever felt haha.
Luckily, I have a full-time job that I have been employed at for the last 6 years, so I have something to hold onto until I find a job in my industry. The bad part is that I absolutely HATE my current job, every morning I wake up thinking about how much I don't want to goto work...

I did what everyone told me to do and went straight to University after high school even though I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. I started off with 2 years in Computer Science, did well, but couldn't see myself having a career in CompSci. So I switched to Engineering for a year, and also found that I didn't enjoy it. So then I switched to Geology during my FOURTH year and basically had to start over. It took me four years from that point to complete my Geology degree!! It's pretty embarrassing but I spent 7 years in University haha. At least I truly like Geology, now, the hard part is to just find a job... But who knows, maybe I will do geology for a few years and find something else... haha