View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 04:45 AM

craigwmiller is on a distinguished road

I have a significant ReefKeeper install, and the only thing from your list I think missing is the "update status" portion of the mobile app (at least for android, I haven't looked at an Apple version of the app)... The mobile apps I use are read-only.

I haven't found anything that it doesn't do for me (for remote changes, I remote desktop from my phone to a dedicated reef-computer at home for the full experience, so a full mobile app currently isn't a priority for me).

I'm running 7 power bars, 2 high power remote relays, 2 PH probes, 2 temperature sensors, 4 float sensors, leak detection. I have (but haven't used) the lighting controller and pump controllers.

You can often find ReefKeeper equipment on selloff from many people that are bailing to go Apex, and you can get a killer deal (like I have 3 times, and have a sweet system now )