View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 01:53 PM

Myka will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bblinks View Post
Thanks myka, I had the Oregon tort for bout 2 years it's been a slow grower but it's coming around. We can work out deal on a frag...��

Gyres I run are the 150s. I had a slight breaking period with some excess noise but after that it was all good. I do ran a maxpect dual controller and during pulse it makes some decent noise from the ramp up and ramp down but nothing my ati fans wouldn't drown out lol. Tunzes are the staple pumps, low maintenance and good performer. When ever the power is out, those are my go to pumps. I think flow technology has hit its pinnacle. I can't see them making it anymore efficient than what they are now all the other brands are just duplicates.
Hey I see Tapatalk fudged my attempted reply to this...

Your ATI fans are noisy? I can't even hear mine! I've heard other people complain about the noise too. I literally can't tell if they are running or not without looking. The only thing I can hear in my tank is the skimmer which is pretty quiet too. The Tunze ATO pump...that's another story! Holy crap that thing is loud! I have 3 of them, they are all loud! I agree with you on the pumps. It's a race to the bottom now, and I'm going to be awfully mad if some "poop" company puts Tunze out of business. I'm concerned when they've been talking about a new pump controller for like 2 years, but haven't put it out yet (that I know of).

SPS fanatic.

Last edited by Myka; 02-14-2017 at 01:55 PM.