View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 09:01 PM
Darth Moderator

WarDog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishu_pepper View Post
Nice longnose, hawkfishes are very underrated.

Sucks to hear that the clowns don't get hosted, but you never know. Maybe one day they will start to notice and then they'll never leave it!

I think you made a smart decision not to acquire a copperband for the tank, mine roams around tons to hunt. A beautiful and personable fish; it used to hide all the time but now it follows me everywhere to beg for food! My secret: live blackworms. No fish has resisted it since I got them a few weeks ago, and they all seem more lively and less shy now. If you want to try, I can give you a spoonful and see if your fish likes it.
Thanks Brian, I've been meaning to visit for weeks now. Still want one of your mutant hammers. Let me see what the wife has for plans tonight, I may just text you later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginu View Post
Oh boy, not the bubble algae... hate that stuff and tore my last tank up due to bubble algae just to get it in the new one as well...

Heard foxfaces are good at removing that stuff...
I heard that too, unfortunately they are too large for my tank. I've also heard Electric Blue Hermits can help, waiting for J&L to get some in. I'll probably get a couple dozen, or several more Emeralds.