View Single Post
Old 01-08-2016, 05:52 AM

LeanneP is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamfrontosa View Post
I used the plumbing glue to connect the feed line to the power head air line slot (seems to be holding well so far); I also added a valve to regulate the amount of flow into the feed line and, If I need to clean the power head, I can just disconnect here. On the powerhead outlet end, I used a clear vinyl tube with another valve. I am not at home right now, otherwise, I would take a picture how I got mine done.
Thanks Ian. So just to clarify, you are using the smaller hole for the feed line to the ca reactor. It seems like it would be easier to use the larger powerhead outlet for the reactor line because I already have the fitting for it but I am guessing then there would be too much flow and pressure? Good idea about using the valves to regulate the flow. Are you just using regular plumbing glue? Thanks for your help. I wasn't thinking of valves so that answers my question about regulating the flow. Wish me luck as this has been never ending to setting up this reactor. Everything seems to have gone wrong. Thanks again.