View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 05:13 AM

Jaws is on a distinguished road

I received an order from said supplier and I didn't necessarily have a problem with the order but I wasn't expecting WYSIWYG pieces. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention but I was expecting a frag of the coral in the photo but not the exact piece in the photo. I've always just figured that in most cases the frags you get aren't always part of the same system the mother colony is thriving in and may not be showing the best color yet. I expect them to eventually turn that color though if I'm doing my part. I was disappointed in the size of the frags I received especially for the price but I haven't seen the regular availability for these pieces in the west so I was willing to pay a bit more for them and wasn't bothered enough at the time to complain. I definitely agree that their pictures appear photoshopped, the spam is annoying, and they could definitely be a lot more transparent when it comes to answering questions and making people feel more comfortable about their product. I certainly wouldn't call them fellow hobbyists though. They are a retailer any way you skin it and an expensive one at that so make sure you know what you're getting into before ordering from them.