View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 02:09 AM

Milad is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Milad

Power Supply:
well im not going with CDI because they wont ship anything but UPS and the guy seemed grumpy and he said 14weeks on everything

soo... i called meanwell, tried to find a distributer in Canada. I found one on the east coast which I emailed for prices. I also found one in cali that will ship via USPS if i ask nicely but they are about 30% more than CDI but cheaper than anyone else i found
http://wattsupply.com/s.nl/it.A/id.3056/.f

the girl was really nice and she said she would help me out if i need it USPS and could get it to for me in a couple days because her warehouse had a couple.
(i seem to have better luck with the girls than the guys)

so $114ish vs $85ish but no waiting 3 weeks.

Heatsinks:
ive also started hunting down heatsinks. for me to get the heatsinkusa heatsinks its something like $70 for shipping of all the heatsinks. They will do USPS for me though. Anyone know anywhere in Canada to pickup heatsinks?

Soldering Iron
I seem to be having a hard time finding a decent prized 40w-60w soldering station. Anyone have a lead on these? Seem to be expensive in Canada, lol. And I cant get amazon to ship them to Canada.

btw most of the other parts on my list are from digikey and they have warehouse in canada.