View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 07:55 PM

Location: Edmonton, AB...find the earie glow of the T5 lights coming from a house lol
bauder1986 is on a distinguished road

And some more from Simon.

So I ran with that for a while. Everything went very good, very healthy coral growth. But the canister filter was way to loud for me to be able to sleep peacefully at night since the tank was sitting on the ledge above my bed. So I wanted to go back to Calgary and get a Koralia Nano fan and maybe a frag or two.

So I went to Calgary with Terry and met up with John (lobsterboy) at his place to take alook at his SPS tank and ended up buying some Digi.

Then we got to talking and John told us about Coral Vit, LPS Amino Acid and all that nice stuff that you can dose your tank with for coral growth. So Terry and I decided to try it on our tanks and we then went down to Red Coral Aquariums and met up with Doug(fishytime)

That store was one of the coolest little saltwater store I have been to yet! There were so many corals to choose from and so many toys to buy . Anyways I bought 3 zoo frags, a large zoo colony, a colony of blue pom pom xenia, a Koralia Nano fan (the original reason to go to Calgary) and got some of that Coral Vit, LPS Amino Acid and Pohls.

So I got rid of the canister filter, got some frags and no I'm running a silent, sumpless system with great results.

Say the least, Im pretty happy about where this tank has gone so far. And now I need a stand! Well I'll post that later on tonight once the stain dries