View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 07:53 PM

CherylMcKay is on a distinguished road
Default October 11 Update

So I have leak tested the sump and it holds water!!! I was suprised after my first mistake of the glass sliding, but I will take a win.

I also have moved most of it to the office now and I am finishing the stand off.

It was a set of drawers that i have stripped everything out of and water proofed the inside. I have also routered out the edge in 3 places and I will be attaching the drawer faces back on using magnets out of dead hard drives.... (I knew the hard drives were good for something.)

I will paint the rubber coating over them on the cabinet side and on the facing side, I am still deciding wether to counter sink them or not. If I sink them, it will be easier to waterproof them and they won't be as difficult to remove from the other side.

I still don't have a list of livestock but I think I would like to get a bunch of easier to keep coral that have lots of color. I was thinking of giving CoralMaster a call and seeing what type of package he would suggest. Any suggestions would be great as the coral side is still fairly new to me.