View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 08:11 PM

sphelps is on a distinguished road

Here's what I got:

"New and Noteworthy" - Something new in your reef you feel like sharing but picture must be new (not previously posted on this forum).

"Pairs or Mates" - some kind of pair or mate from the typical stuff to the very weird, extra points for weird

"Pests" - Any kind of pest from algae to that nasty crab, Aiptasia also comes to mind.

"Crazy Colors" - Something with lots of color and lots of it... More colors the better.

"Make Your Own Theme" - Pic a theme, take a pic to capture it and share both the theme and pic. Extra points for creativity.

"Tentacles" - easy enough...

"The Forbidden" - pictures of what some might say "best kept in the ocean". Doesn't mean you actually have to keep such things but you might have a pic of something.

"Inspiration" - Something that shows what inspires/motivates you to keep a saltwater tank.

"Frags" - post pic of frag...

"Photoshop" - have some fun creating something unique with Photoshop or other editing program.

"Series" - Post 3 pictures that go together, could be like a montage or collage.

"Avatar" - take or make a pic that would make a good avatar.

"Camera Phone" - Picture using a camera phone, everyone has a camera phone right? Edit - beat to the punch on this one.

I'll post some more later as they come to me but feel she to shut me up whenever