View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 05:11 PM

Razor Ramon is on a distinguished road

Wow that’s crappy. Those black bugs are tough MFs. I’ve dealt with the bigger ones that like monties and acros they are about twice the size of red bugs as well as ones I call clear bugs wich are smaller than red bugs . I used interceptor as well first time used regular dose . Killed all red bugs never to see again but the black and clear came back after about half a year . Then I did a second dose of interceptor but very strong for the size of my tank for 3 weeks . It’s strange because inseptor is for worms and crustations. But doesn’t seem to kill all of them, certain ones are tough. I still have feather dusters ,tube worms, bristle worms , and all kinds of pods ,but it did kill all red bugs and shrimp pods . Something else I found is they like certain corals and will not infest another right beside it . So if you can remove and dip weekly the little MF WILL DIE! Dipping the coral weekly and using a turkey baster and blasting them off works the best for me . When dipping I only use minimal time just enough to knock them off then use a magnifying glass with a light to look and scrape any eggs off .
Thanks again for the heads up we need look very close at our wet pets for pests and quarantine .