Thread: The new beast.
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 05:28 PM

no_bs is on a distinguished road

I wish, my pockets arn't that deep at this moment. Thanks, all our corals and fish took the move well.

Ok junkies here's a little more. This has been 3+ years in the making, (have stalled a few times)so hopefully now it will be done by spring. I don't really have alot of pictures. I rebuilt and extended our deck summer of 08 for the wife's Bday. Walled in and insulated 2/3's of underneth(about 400sf-170sf for the fish room). The fish room is a U shape, 11'x16'(support wall up the middle) with it's own power, floor drains, water and plumbing(11 stage 100gpd RODI), roof vents, dehumidifyer. No need for heat as all walls have r28 and the roof has r40. As for tanks and equipment here we go 350g(8' reef) & 210g(7' fowlr) displays, 135g sump, 80g dsb, 80g refuigium,70g frag tank, 7-30g for breeding and cultivating purposes, 110g LR tank, 65g w/c tank. 6' Airdriven Skimmer, 1hp Baldor pump(feed for all tanks), Dart pump for closed loops, 3 custom reactors, Profilux 3, Lights- more to come on the lights.