View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 11:11 PM

Llorgon is on a distinguished road

Been pretty busy lately and had a couple week long camping trips. Tank husbandry has suffered a bit.

Honestly the tank is pretty stagnant progress wise right now. Haven't found a good lfs around Kelowna that has a good supply of fish, corals, cuc. And with covid not many places are shipping. So no new corals and still in desperate need of more cuc.

Anyone have insight into Okanagan reef stores? I have also noticed a lot of frags from local reefers are much more expensive than on the coast.

Fish are all doing well, corals are not dying, but also not seeing much growth though. My Duncan has been closed up for months now. It's not dying and eats when I feed it, but little to no polyp extension.

Trying to fight back this gha. Seems to be a losing battle though. Been dosing vodka and waste away while doing weekly water changes.

Nutrients are low. nitrates 1.5ppm and phosphates 0.015.

I seem to always have this problem with gha. All 3 tanks I have had all ended up with huge gha problems. And nothing seems to ever eat it. Managed to get a couple turbo snails and they have no interest in it.

How can I beat this?!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk