Old 11-29-2014, 12:05 AM
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸. ><(((º>

kien will become famous soon enoughkien will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceboy View Post
See u guys there. Is there an Addy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM125 View Post
I will try to make it, which location (hopefully north lol) and also i haven't met anyone, how will i know what you all look like?
So a few things.

1. I am going to move the meeting up half an hour to 1pm. Arrive whenever, and stay as long as you'd like, but the door prize raffle will be at 2:00 (more on this later) !

2. Our last meet was at the North location, so in all fairness, I think we will have this next one at the South location. Here's the address:

9697 Macleod Trail Calgary, AB.

3. Concept Aquariums has generously offered up 3 door prizes to be raffled off at the meet. Everyone who attends (except for me) by 2pm will have their names put into a bucket. 3 names will be drawn out of the bucket for the 3 donated door prizes (Vertex RO/DI unit, Jebao WP40, Jebao WP20).

4. I have about 4 or 5 people confirmed to show up so I will get a table for 5. We will try to accommodate but unless you've confirmed (in this thread) to show up I can not guarantee a seat (since we don't know if you're actually coming or not).

5. Oh, and just look for a bunch of reef geeks talking about their tanks. Or if that fails, I will have a giant red winter jacket on the back of my chair. I'll also probably wearing a very geeky reef related shirt.

Last edited by kien; 11-29-2014 at 12:07 AM.