View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 08:35 PM
Gold Member

SeaHorse_Fanatic will become famous soon enough

Thankfully, both Irene and Felicia are now fully recovered although my daughter lost a few pounds that weekend and she was slim to begin with. Now she won't eat sushi, but that's understandable.

The only silver lining is that my 4 year old Isabella (who LOVES California rolls) was staying at my parents house and the little 4 years old neighbour boy who saved our place from the fire didn't get the California roll. They would have ended up in the hospital for sure. I tried convincing Felicia to go to the hospital several times but she refused and so I had my mom and two aunts (all retired nurses from St. Vincents & VGH) come over to check on her and we followed their advice for home treatment to the T. My sister and cousin went 3 weeks earlier and told us after this happened that they both thought quality was way down, the sushi tasted a bit off and was not well rolled (i.e. falling apart).